Re: XForms: Getting a particular tab of a tabfolder.

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes (Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes@inria.fr)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 10:21:11 EDT

    T> # To subscribers of the xforms list from "T.C. Zhao"
    T> <tc_zhao@yahoo.com> : It's indeed trivial to expose the tab, and we
    T> probably will do so. Of course, once it's exposed people will start
    T> to do nasty things to it such as changing the button type to a
    T> pixmap button etc :-).

    What are the things we are supposed to be allowed to do with these
    buttons? It seems that shortcuts work (although not for tabfolder in
    tabfolder), font change mostly works. So does the nasty begins when
    the button type is changed? :)

    Alternatively, if you offer a simple way to have the a different
    lstyle for the active tab than the others, this will be even easier
    for me... Note that this can be tricky since bold, for example, will
    produce a larger label, which does not fit in the tab. Embossed seems
    to work better.

    JMarc