Re: XForms: OpenGl DEMOS with Xform library

From: Nicolas Godzik (nicolas.godzik@inria.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 13:02:04 EST

Thank you for having corrected my first problem but the fact to have
corrected it leads to the same problem as glwin.c that is to say:

The new errors for the compilation of gl.c are:

/tmp/ccWtYlZJ.o: In function `idle_cb(_XEvent *, void *)':
/tmp/ccWtYlZJ.o(.text+0x378): undefined reference to `fl_activate_glcanvas'

/tmp/ccWtYlZJ.o: In function `buffer_cb(flobjs_ *, long)':
/tmp/ccWtYlZJ.o(.text+0x671): undefined reference to
`fl_set_glcanvas_attributes'
/tmp/ccWtYlZJ.o: In function `create_form_form(void)':
/tmp/ccWtYlZJ.o(.text+0x896): undefined reference to `fl_add_glcanvas'

>On which system?

Linux Red Hat 7.2

>Which compiler?

gcc version 2.96

>Which version of the library?

the last : 0.89 (Linux / i386)

>Are you certain you're linking against the right version of the libary?

I'm certain, my other programs work very well, another person using xforms
tried to compile the program but he had the same result than me.

Thank u

Niko