Re: XForms: double click in file selector

From: Peter S Galbraith (GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 09:30:58 EST

A clarification about the version being used...

> I did not report this at once as I was unable to reproduce this problem
> on 'fbrowse' demo with 0.89.6 version that was (and still is) available
> on the XForms' site. Today, however, I've found some 'test' 0.89.12
> release (somewhere in Debian Linux stuff),

'test' refers to the unreleased Debian distribution we call 'testing',
curently code-named woody.

The XForms version 0.89.12 refers to 0.89-12, the 12th version of the
Debian pacakge of XForms 0.89. So the '12' part has nothing to do with
XForms, and all to do with Debian.

The XForms version actually used by Michal depends on the architecture
he's using. For i386, it's fixlevel 5. For other arches included in
Debian:

alpha 2
i386 5
ia64 8
m68k 2
powerpc 0
s390 8
sparc 2

-

(When's the much anticipated and often-delayed release? ;-)

Peter