Re: XForms: double click in file selector

From: Peter S Galbraith (GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 14:54:22 EST

David Scriven <davidwriter@yahoo.com

> The fixlevel for the i386 is probably 6 - at least in
> the version available from Clive Stubbings
> (http://www.vjet.demon.co.uk/xforms/)

The i386 version on the XForms site:
ftp://ncmir.ucsd.edu/pub/xforms/linux-i386/elf/bxform-089-glibc2.1.tgz
is fixlevel 5, as in the i386 Debian package denoted 0.89-12.

> The fix level can be determined either by 1) passing
> the -flversion flag as one of the arguments to
> fl_initialize 2) looking inside forms.h on or around
> line 42 where FIX_LEVEL is defined. Values from 1) &
> 2) should be the same. If not - trouble!!

Yes, I should have mentioned that. However as the person who made the
Debian packages referred-to, I felt pretty safe in stating it contains
fixlevel 5.

Peter