Fixlevels (was XForms: double click in file selector)

From: David Scriven (davidwriter@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 15:40:26 EST

It does worry me that there seem to be so many
different fixlevels out there even for the same system
- one hopes that the variations shown in your original
table is because different systems require slightly
different implementations and not because some systems
have had bugs fixed and others have not.

Presumably the release of 1.0 (soon, please!) will
resolve these difficulties.

--- Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
wrote:

> Yes, I should have mentioned that. However as the
> person who made the
> Debian packages referred-to, I felt pretty safe in
> stating it contains
> fixlevel 5.

 I can't argue with that!!!

David