XForms: flimage question

From: Angus Leeming (a.leeming@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 04:57:03 EST

I have been trying to write an image loader bsed on the demo code ibrowser.c.

I would like to modify the image (scale, rotate etc) based always on the
original image, loaded using flinage_load. I would also like to be able to
display different views of the same image (different zooms).

To do this I need to be able to create copies of the original image, but can
find no "FLIMAGE * flimage_copy(FLIMAGE *)" routine in the forms.h header
file.

Does such a routine exist (what's it called!), and if not, does anyone have
any suggestions?

Is any of the flimage stuff documented anywhere. It's not in my (0.89.0 DEC
Alpha) version of the documentation.

Regards,
Angus