XForms: Problems resizing form containing a gl_canvas

From: David Scriven (davidwriter@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 02:03:15 EST

I'm trying to resize a form containing a gl_canvas.
The canvas receives a number of gl commands to draw
pictures, etc. When the form is increased/decreases in
size the picture should increase/decrease
proportionately. Size changes are integer multiples of
the original canvas size.

I change size by using fl_set_form_size(...) All is
well if I increase the size 1x, 2x, 3x - the picture
scales. But if I now try and reverse the process going
3x to 2x the picture is drawn with an offset so that
half of it is missing. Going from 2x to 1x shows a
black screen from which I cannot recover - changing
the magnification has no effect.

I've checked Raster positions, viewports etc and all
is well. I've also looked at the values returned from
fl_get_object_geometry for the canvas and compared
them with fl_get_wingeometry - they're not the same
(usually by an integral factor) even when the image
displays properly.

This is running on Red Hat Linux 7.2 with 0.89.6
Suggestions would be appreciated.