Re: XForms: Problems resizing form containing a gl_canvas

From: J.P. Mellor (jpmellor@rose-hulman.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 22:40:21 EST

spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu writes:

> Not according to the O'Reilly books. This event should actually be
> generated whenever the window is resized, repositioned, restacked, or
> has its border width changed.

That's what I thought. I'm definitely not getting the behavior you
list. I don't get ConfigureNotify events for repositioned and
restacked. As far as resizing goes, I'm only getting a
ConfigureNotify event if one of the dimensions of the new window is
greater than any previous value of that dimension.

Here's a simple test program I'm using. I'm running under linux and
using version 0.89.

Thanks,

jp