Re: XForms: Fixes, etc.

From: Lars Gullik Bjønnes (larsbj@lyx.org)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 10:11:26 EST

spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu writes:

| Gentlefolk:
>
| Thanks to all who responded, both to the mailing list and privately
| (I prefer communication via the mailing list, BTW), regarding the
| provisional Open Source release.
>
| I'll be away from the lab tomorrow and will be getting ready for a talk
| to our NIH Advisory Committee for the next few days, so I'm not going
| to have a great number of idle cycles until after the meeting in mid-April.
>
| I'll roll in your fixes as I get the time. I'm waiting for the documentation
| sources and the library changes from TC, anyhow.

I am a bit worried that if you do not get any more developers aboard
and some some kind of revision system, updates to the sources will
take a long time to get in. The the situation will not be any better
that before the Open Source. Except that this time users/developers
can fork development...

| Thanks for your patience.

Hopefully it will not be needed.

--