Re: XForms: XForms version 1.0 and administrivia

From: John Levon (moz@compsoc.man.ac.uk)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 12:22:09 EDT

    On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 06:59:57AM -0700, spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu wrote:

    > I received TC's Version 1.0 "handover" this morning and will be
    > integrating the changes contributed over the last month or so for the
    > XForms community. With luck, I'll have a distribution up on the FTP
    > site in the next day or so. I abjectly apologize for the delay. Stay
    > tuned. I have a lecture to give next week and am frantically trying
    > to get prepared for that but I should have a few spare minutes here
    > and there. Anyone have any good graphics on Nyquist matching of
    > phosphors and CCD sensors? :-)

    Is it possible for you to do a pre-release that we can test ? Also
    possibly indicate which patches we have sent have been applied.

    The reason I say this is that 0.9999 had a couple of problems with LyX
    (off the top of my head, a cosmetic drawing problem with tabbed folders,
    and a crash trying to convert a loaded XPM into monochrome) so it would
    be good if these could also be resolved before 1.0

    thanks !

    john

    --
    "Tragedy is if I cut my finger; comedy is if you walk into
     an open sewer and die."