Re: XForms: New XForms 1.0 RC4

From: Peter S Galbraith (GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 10:38:33 EDT

    "Chris Freeze" <cfreeze@alumni.clemson.edu> wrote:

    > I've attached a spec file for the new XForms 1.0RC4.

    The spec file has:

     %define libname libxforms

    Should that be "libforms" instead?
    The created library is named libforms.so.1.0 and the include file is
    forms.h

    I know it's a bit confusing since the project is called XForms, and your
    post made me wonder if the Debian package name would be changed to
    libxforms. But I don't think so, considering the actual library name.

    Comments anyone? Now is the time to set this in stone...

    Peter