XForms: New XForms 1.0 RC4

From: Chris Freeze (cfreeze@alumni.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 20:02:45 EDT

    ----------
    I'm cross posting this to the XForms list so that the work can be
    incorporated into the main tarball if possible.
    ----------

    I've attached a spec file for the new XForms 1.0RC4. We are working on
    final preparations for a potential RC release of XFMail this weekend, but
    we need your help. If you run an RPM based distro, please try this spec
    file to build an RPM/SRPM of libxforms. If you don't have the src yet,
    the spec file will give you a location to download a tarball. If anyone
    can also provide me with the current status of the new XForms in the major
    OS' like FreeBSD, Debian, SuSE, or others, please email me privately.

    ps: T.C and spl, if you could fill out the description fields with more
    information or any additional comments, I would be greatful.

    Regards,

    Chris

    -----
    Chris Freeze Email: cfreeze@alumni.clemson.edu