RE: XForms: New XForms 1.0 RC4

From: Greg Hosler (hosler@lugs.org.sg)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 03:47:43 EDT

    Chris,

    some updates to your spec file. The original spec file did not pass DESTDIR to
    the makeinstall, and had the "make install"s in the make instead of the
    %install.

    -Gregt

    On 11-Jul-2002 Chris Freeze wrote:
    > ----------
    > I'm cross posting this to the XForms list so that the work can be
    > incorporated into the main tarball if possible.
    > ----------
    >
    > I've attached a spec file for the new XForms 1.0RC4. We are working on
    > final preparations for a potential RC release of XFMail this weekend, but
    > we need your help. If you run an RPM based distro, please try this spec
    > file to build an RPM/SRPM of libxforms. If you don't have the src yet,
    > the spec file will give you a location to download a tarball. If anyone
    > can also provide me with the current status of the new XForms in the major
    > OS' like FreeBSD, Debian, SuSE, or others, please email me privately.
    >
    > ps: T.C and spl, if you could fill out the description fields with more
    > information or any additional comments, I would be greatful.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > -----
    > Chris Freeze Email: cfreeze@alumni.clemson.edu
    > Web: http://www.cfreeze.com

       You can release software that's good, software that's inexpensive, or
       software that's available on time. You can usually release software
       that has 2 of these 3 attributes -- but not all 3.
    | Greg Hosler hosler@lugs.org.sg |