XForms: Slower mouse response with version 1.0RC4

From: David Scriven (davidwriter@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 15:59:38 EDT

    I have a program that responds to mouse movement
    with the left button is depressed. As the mouse is
    moved horizonatlly across the display area, images
    from a stack are displayed sequentially
    on the screen.

    I've linked this program both with the original
    ver 0.89.6 and the new ver 1.0RC4 and there is
    a noticeable difference - the new version is
    much slower and does not respond as readily
    to the mouse movement (ie. more movement to get
    the same effect).

    Clearly something has changed between the versions
    of XForms -does anyone know what it might be?

    I'm using Linux Red hat 7.3 with gcc 2.96

    David Scriven