Re: XForms: BLOODY tabfolders!

From: Angus Leeming (a.leeming@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 06:32:53 EDT

    Apologies for the intemperate title.

    I have a fix for the tooltip never disappearing:

    // This should be in forms.h but isn't
    extern void fl_hide_tooltip();

    void exit_cb(FL_OBJECT * ob, long data)
    {
            fl_hide_tooltip();
            fl_hide_form(ob->form);
    }

    So, should fl_hide_tooltip() be declared in forms.h or should
    fl_hide_form() just call it anyway?

    Regards,
    Angus