XForms: Drop-down lists still screwed with mousewheel

From: Darren Freeman (free0076@flinders.edu.au)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 15:02:27 EDT

    Forwarded from my post to the LyX developers list:

    -------8<---------8<----------8<------------8<--------8<-----
    Dear list,

    I probably mentioned this already. Using a mousewheel screws up
    scrolling lists, like the environment drop-down list, the file open
    dialogue, the cross-reference dialogue, etc.

    On 1.2.1 it would close the dialogue after the fourth click of the
    wheel.

    That still happens in the 1.3.0CVS but now the first click indents all
    elements of the list over halfway across the listbox.

    Because its behaviour changed, I wonder if this is entirely an xforms
    bug after all?

    Ideas?

    Have fun,
    Darren