Re: XForms: XForm newbie

From: Nicolas Castagne (Nicolas.Castagne@imag.fr)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 12:04:10 EDT

    The basics of the XForms user manual should be good. Download on the
    XForms web pages !

    Note that XForms is a C library. It may of course be used in a C++
    program, but was mainly made for C developpers.
    Note also that XForms is probably note the best API for Windows
    developpers, since on this system you would need a X server (emulator).

    NC

    Nicolas Castagne

    Laboratoire Informatique et Creation Artistique
    Association pour la Creation et la Recherche
                    sur les Outils d'Expression
    INPG, 46 av Felix Viallet
    38 000 Grenoble, France

    tel : (33) 4 76 57 46 60

    Docteur en Informatique de l'INPG
            Specialite Acoustique, Traitement du signal et Informatique
            Appliques a la Musique (ATIAM)
    Ingenieur ECP