XForms: XForms 1.0 RC 6

From: Steve Lamont (spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 17:49:15 EST

    Gentlefolk:

    Version 1.0 Release Candidate 6 is on the FTP server and ready for
    testing.

    There are few changes and unless there are major objections, I'm up
    for making this official Version 1.0.

    I didn't get all of the tabfolder stuff that Angus forwarded but I've
    been either travelling or trying to get my sweetie into graduate
    school (she was accepted and starts Winter quarter, thank you so very
    much for asking, and yes, I know it only gets crazier from here) and
    I'm about to go into an intensive period of grant writing that's going
    to soak up a lot of my time from now till after the first of the year,
    so I figured better now than stalling till February.

    Non-gcc Solaris builds remain flaky.

    Top of my agenda after 1.0 is blessed by the Open Source gods is to
    get this project into CVS and develop a set of `autoconf', `automake',
    and `configure' scripts.

    Cheers.

                                                            spl