XForms: Documentation update?

From: Reed Riddle (drriddle@qwest.net)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 15:46:34 EST

    Hi folks,

    Since we're looking at a release, is there any chance of an update to
    the documentation? Right now, it's not even in the same place as the
    download, and I don't know how much of a change there has been between
    0.89 and 1.0.

    It might also be a good time to discuss whether the format of the
    documentation is right too; I could, for example, see making each of the
    major sections their own documents, with a single main "how to"
    document. If we start adding to the library in an organized fashion (as
    opposed to giving Steve our suggestions), then we will need a way to
    update the documentation to reflect changes as well.

    If the current docs are still mostly relevant, then a small text file
    explaining new/changed functions is enough for now...I'm thinking a bit
    more about the future.

                                            Reed

    --
    Dr. Reed L. Riddle
    Associate Director of Whole Earth Telescope Operations

    "This life has been a test. If it had been an actual life, you would have received actual instructions on where to go and what to do." -- Angela Chase, "My so-called life"