XForms: Fwd: Re: subscribe xforms@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil

From: Angus Leeming (a.leeming@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 05:15:36 EST

    Guys, I took it upon myself to add the xforms mailing list to the gmane news
    server. Personally, I find it a pretty useful way of keeping up to date with
    mailing lists.

    Their home page is http://www.gmane.org

    Steve, should you decide to import the existing mail archives into gmane too,
    then http://gmane.org/import.php tells you all you need to know.

    (The "unknown dummy" is presumably the mailing list software, which I don't
    know. It may, therefore, be me also. Presumably the former if not the latter
    can be altered by an appropriate posting)

    Regards,
    Angus