XForms: Setting a keyboard state (ex: caps lock/num lock)

From: ddembrow@nlxcorp.com
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 15:03:06 EST

    Does xforms provide a routine to set the state of a keyboard key, or do I
    need to resort to xlib?

    I would like to check the state of the caps lock and num lock keys, set
    them both on upon application initialization, and restore the state prior
    to application initialization upon exit.

    Thanks,
    ---d.dembrow

    NLX Corporation
    Phone: (703) 234-2100 FAX: (703) 234-2101 email:
    ddembrow@nlxcorp.com