RE: XForms: Can't seem to statically link

From: Turnage, Justin (justin.turnage@lmco.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 13:36:05 EST

    I have had simalar problems with this, but mainly with the shared libraries.
    I ended up making sure that the path to the library was in the
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH in Linux (I'm using Mandrake) and when I did that everything
    worked ok. My problem now is that when the sticky bit is set on the XFORMS
    exacutable to run as root, it still cannot find the shared libraries even
    when I made sure that the LD_LIBRARY_PATH was in the main bashrc login
    script. Everything also works fine with me also with Xforms 0.89. (even
    with the sticky bit set)

    I know the above won't be able to help your needs but my problem seems to be
    a small part in this thread so I thought I would put in my problem as well.

    Justin Turnage