Re: XForms: Documentation license

From: T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 17:34:57 EST

    Hi all,

    The current doc is simply outdated. I meant to dig out the doc and update it
    and hand it to Steve, but haven't been able to do it (my linux 0.99 machine
    hasn't booted in a long time). Rest assured that the doc will be free in the
    spirit of xforms source itself.

    When you're implicitly responsible for people's paychecks and product field
    emergencies, non-work related activities have to give. Hope you all
    understand. I'll try to get the doc updated and hand it to Steve ASAP.

    -TC