Re: XForms: patches

From: John Levon (moz@compsoc.man.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 19:42:58 EST

    On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 02:26:25PM -0800, Steve Lamont wrote:

    > Is he not getting through to the list or to me? Is he subscribed to
    > the list?

    To both ... he's subscribed to the list. Anyway, Angus is going to send
    me the patches and I'll send them with descriptions to the list, one by
    one.

    Note that it also includes some work on input methods for the benefit
    of CJK-LyX - I'm not sure whether they count as bugfixes, but certainly
    nice to have.

    regards,
    john