XForms: License + 1.0 sources

From: Nicolas CASTAGNE (nicolas.castagne@imag.fr)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 06:12:53 EST

    Hi all !

    Since I have a bit of time these days, I planned on :
    1) upgrading my xforms lib to 1.0
    2) have a close look on license (our administrator left and did not let
    any information about it).

    I did not find any of these on the web site
    http://world.std.com/~xforms .

    1) Where shall I find the licenses concerning the use of xforms ?
    Our app (Genesis, Physical Modeling for creating music) is now diffused
    (a bit).
    Is there some particular things to know/do in that case ?

    2) Where shall I get the newest source code of the lib ?

    Thx !

    NC

    Nicolas CASTAGNE
    Research Ingeneer in ACROE / ICA, France,
    Association pour la Création et la Recherche sur les Outils d'Expression
    Laboratoire Informatique et Création Artistique (INPG / UJF)

    46 av. Félix Viallet, 38 000 Grenoble, France
    (33) 4 76 57 46 60
    nicolas.castagne@imag.fr