XForms: License + 1.0 sources

From: Nicolas CASTAGNE (nicolas.castagne@imag.fr)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 06:22:17 EST

    I just found the informations I needed on the
    http://world.std.com/~xforms web site...

    Note, however, that it was a bit difficult...

    I read that spl and other planned on updating the site and
    documentations...

    May be it could be of interest to add a link to the sources and licence
    on the main page, and to remonve the paragraph concerning version 0.89
    on the distribution page http://world.std.com/~xforms/ftp/ftp.html -
    since it is now upgraded to 1.0 ;-)

    Sorry for my previous message, anyway

    NC

    Début du message réexpédié :
    > Hi all !
    >
    > Since I have a bit of time these days, I planned on :
    > 1) upgrading my xforms lib to 1.0
    > 2) have a close look on license (our administrator left and did not let
    > any information about it).
    >
    > I did not find any of these on the web site
    > http://world.std.com/~xforms .
    >
    > 1) Where shall I find the licenses concerning the use of xforms ?
    > Our app (Genesis, Physical Modeling for creating music) is now diffused
    > (a bit).
    > Is there some particular things to know/do in that case ?
    >
    > 2) Where shall I get the newest source code of the lib ?
    >
    > Thx !
    >
    > NC

    Nicolas CASTAGNE
    Research Ingeneer in ACROE / ICA, France,
    Association pour la Création et la Recherche sur les Outils d'Expression
    Laboratoire Informatique et Création Artistique (INPG / UJF)

    46 av. Félix Viallet, 38 000 Grenoble
    (33) 4 76 57 46 60
    nicolas.castagne@imag.fr