Re: XForms: patches

From: angus.leeming@btopenworld.com
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 09:33:20 EST

    On Thursday 27 March 2003 1:34 am, Steve Lamont wrote:
    >> Is he not getting through to the list or to me?

    To neither it would appear.

    >> Is he subscribed to the list?

    Most definitely. I even received a mailing list reminder
    on 1 March.

    > Hm. Sounds as if someone's mailer is seriously hosed.
    > As all the spam in my in box attests, I am reachable from
    > just about anywhere on this and, it would seem, several
    > other planets.

    Well, I'm pretty sure that my sendmail set up is correct, but I thought I'd try and post a mail to the list from the web-based interface provided by my ISP. If this gets through to the list, then I'll have to conceed that the problem lies with the set up of my home machine. If, however, it just dissappears, then I will have to conclude that my mail address has been blacklisted.

    I'll cc lyx-devel so that I can monitor an address that I _know_ can receive my mails.

    Regards,
    Angus