Re: XForms: patches

From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming@btopenworld.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 12:05:09 EST

    On Thursday 27 March 2003 3:41 pm, Steve Lamont wrote:
    > Are things bouncing or just never getting through?

    They never get through. They just dissappeared into the ether.

    Anyway, my recent flury of correspondence confirms that the problem lies with
    the sendmail setup on my home box. I can communicate using
    * the web-based interface of my ISP
    * using the direct SMTP facilities of my MUA (kmail) from said home box.
    Only when I send mail through sendmail does it not get through to the xforms
    list. It does get through to other places though, so I'm still pretty
    confused.

    > I answer darned near everything I receive almost instantly during
    > working hours (0600 - 1800 Pacific Time) at least with an
    > acknowledgement of receipt, so if you didn't get one, then I probably
    > didn't receive anything.

    Not even in my darkest hours do I think of you as the Enemy ;-)

    Angus