XForms: Re: libforms

From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming@btopenworld.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 06:23:04 EST

    On Thursday 03 April 2003 5:14 pm, Steve Lamont wrote:
    > > > Any suggestions other than "xforms-guilib" or "libforms"? I note that
    > > > lots of projects have pages "<project acronym>lib", so "xformslib"
    > > > would fit with that.
    > >
    > > libforms !!
    >
    > I concur -- `libforms' sounds good to me.

    So the choices available to us are
    "libforms" on sourceforge.net or
    "xforms" on savannah.nongnu.org. (I've just checked that it is available.)

    Given that the thing really is "xforms" I propose setting up the project on
    savannah.nongnu.org. The site can provide a CVS repository, a location for
    the xforms home page etc. See:

    http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/index.php?group=savannah

    If there are no objections, I will register the project over the weekend.

    Regards,
    Angus