Re: XForms: Re: Joining The Club

From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming@btopenworld.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 19:19:31 EDT

    On Monday 07 April 2003 10:20 pm, Angus Leeming wrote:
    > Dear Serge, you are most welcome. Indeed, I'm cross-posting this to the
    > xforms list itself because you are _all_ most welcome.
    >
    > I will add any and all to the list of recognized members of the
    > savannah.nongnu.org xforms project. This does not mean that you become the
    > owner of dubious privileges, such as those of "administrator" or
    > "technician" with write access to the repository (their terminology).
    > Indeed, I presume that most of you would run a merry mile from such
    > burdens.
    >
    > However, I can quite happily add you as members with no special privileges
    > other than the ability to post to the mailing lists (currently only
    > xforms-cvs).

    Sigh. I must learn to read. I _really_ must learn to read. From the project
    admin page:

    Add a User to the Project
    It means that this user will be member of the project. Members have read/write
    access on CVS tree, and are able to use fully others tools (see permissions
    below).
    Type the Savannah's login to add him/her:

    Apologies for the noise, friendly though it was.
    Angus