XForms: Re: Joining The Club

From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming@btopenworld.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 18:20:48 EDT

    On Monday 07 April 2003 7:56 pm, you wrote:
    > Hi Angus,
    >
    > Glad to see you have taken the forms by the horns, as it
    > were. I would like to be listed as a member. Like most of
    > the Xformer's I have a full time occupation but can always
    > find some time to apply my C, U/LInix skills to further the
    > project. I work with SCO Open Server and Red Hat Linux.

    Dear Serge, you are most welcome. Indeed, I'm cross-posting this to the xforms
    list itself because you are _all_ most welcome.

    I will add any and all to the list of recognized members of the
    savannah.nongnu.org xforms project. This does not mean that you become the
    owner of dubious privileges, such as those of "administrator" or "technician"
    with write access to the repository (their terminology). Indeed, I presume
    that most of you would run a merry mile from such burdens.

    However, I can quite happily add you as members with no special privileges
    other than the ability to post to the mailing lists (currently only
    xforms-cvs).

    (Serge, I see that you have posted a test message to this list, but I've
    merrily binned it. Take it from me, it worked ;-)

    NOW HERE'S THE IMPORTANT BIT.

    In order to add you to the xforms project, I need your savannah login name.
    Thereafter we can discuss write access etc once this cow gets off the ground.

    Kind regards,
    Angus