Re: XForms: Red Hat 9 & XForms

From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming@btopenworld.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 13:09:03 EDT

    On Monday 14 April 2003 3:12 pm, David Scriven wrote:
    > The header files also changed as gcc 'evolved'. I
    > find only one ctype.h when I do a 'find' or
    > 'locate', so I'm a bit puzzled. Theres are
    > lot of #ifdef surrounding the defns of toupper
    > etc., and I haven't worked out what the
    > consequences are yet.

    I meant, "have all your object files in your program been compiled against the
    new ctype.h". If some were compiled against the old, RH7.3, header file, then
    they will of course be expecting to find the equivalent library routines at
    link time. Does the problem persist with "make clean; make"?

    Regards,
    Angus