Re: XForms: [patch]: reworking the snprintf stuff

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes (Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes@inria.fr)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 12:26:20 EDT

    >> Also, I think you should remove -Iprivate and change relevant
    >> includes to #include <provate/foo.h>, since it reflects better what
    >> is going on.

    Angus> Slowly, slowly ;-) Angus

    I see you are not so slow...

    I have problems when trying not to build dynamic libraries, but I
    assume I'll come back to that when the switch to libtool is done.

    BTW, you hint in status.13x that LyX 1.3.2 will work much better with
    xforms 1.0.2, but this version does not exist in a released form
    (tar.gz). Do you think you could do that?

    Also, do you think we should change the LyX documentation to point to
    new xforms location, or is it still too soon for that?

    JMarc