XForms: Xforms updates and stuff.

From: jac@casurgica.com
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 17:55:57 EDT

    I'm a little bit confused about what's going on with the development of
    xforms right now. I have two simple questions:

    1) Where can I go to get all the latest xforms patches and updates and stuff?
    2) Where can I go to find a list of all the changes and new features that
    have been added to xforms for each release?

    Sorry if this is a stupid question, or if these questions have already
    been answered.

    Jason Cipriani