Re: XForms: xforms and threads

From: eddie (eddie@brandeis.edu)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 16:08:31 EDT

    Merci pour la reponse rapide :)

      Well, the actual calls to the XForms library are not being made by any
    other thread than the same one (and only) thread that runs the graphical
      application. Other threads call a method from my graphical
    application, which then does things to the forms. I even took care of:
      * using pthread mutexes in some places (but maybe in not enough places)
      * freezing forms

    The puzzle I am trying to solve currently is actually that I can't even
    *run* my program once I add XInitThreads() -- as it said in my original
    mail, fl_check_forms just never returns ... any idea on that?

      - Eddie