Re: XForms: Testing to see if a key is released

From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming@btopenworld.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 08:46:34 EDT

    On Thursday 29 May 2003 4:12 am, Reed Riddle wrote:
    > Yep, I saw the emails about your patch...I was hoping it was rolled in
    > already. Thanks for the information, I'll give it a go and see if I
    > can cobble something together. :)

    Reed, attached is the minimal patch from my earlier, monolithic posting. It
    does no more than pass FL_KEYRELEASE events to the individual widgets and
    should be exactly what you are looking for.

    My own testing suggests that everything is working correctly, but "real"
    testing would be good too.

    If you can confirm that this is doing the right thing then I'll shove it in
    the repository.

    Angus