Re: Getting CHARTs to Pan to the Left

Hunter A. Ware (haw4t@virginia.edu)
10 May 1997 12:10:56 +0000

Emmet Caulfield <emmet@indigo.ie> writes:
> BRIEF PROBLEM STATEMENT:
>
> The application is required to display a number of graphs, for which
> FL_BAR_CHART is ideal. Each time a new piece of data becomes
> available, the new datum is added *to the right*, ``pushing'' the
> remaining data to the left, causing the oldest datum to be ``pushed
> out of the left''. This does not appear to be directly supported by
> xforms.

Ok, not sure anymore.... but can't you just repeatedly call
fl_add_chart_value? Once you have set the max number of data values
(fl_set_chart_maxnumb), then I _think_ it will just scroll.

Cheers,
Hunter

--
	._ @	 A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than
~~~\   /  //\. any other invention, with the possible exceptions of