Re: XForms: SGI 0.86 input field bug?

Jocelyn MONTJAUX (jocelyn.montjaux@creatis.univ-lyon1.fr)
Sun, 08 Jun 1997 11:53:16 -0700

Christopher Harrop wrote:

> Questions:
>
> I did not see anyone else report this problem.
>
> 1) Is this new?
> 2) Can anyone else reproduce this?
> 3) Do others have trouble with the inputall demo for v0.86 64-bit on
> SGI IRIX6.2? (drag it VERY quickly across the screen, or cover it
> and then uncover it; it should crash).
> 4) Is there a known fix or workaround?

Hi there. I'm working on an Indigo2 Impact 10000(IRIX 6.2). I've got the
same problem. Whenever I try to enter an input field the prog crashes.
fdesign crashes too (same pb with input).

The same Xfroms source compiled at home on my Linux machine runs ok and
crashes on the R10000k with 64bit librairies.

I had to install the Irix 5.1 32bit librairies and it works fine.

--
Jocelyn MONTJAUX