Re: XForms: Am I hallucinating? Very strange fdesign bug.

Rob Fletcher (rpf1@york.ac.uk)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 10:10:39 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Dr. T.C. Zhao wrote:

> An interesting consequence of a typo. When the second
> object is cut, the tabfolder received an FL_FREEMEM
> event, instead of freeing the memory, it draws
> the tabfolder (can anyone guess what the typo is). The window the
> tabfolder appears in is somewhat random.
Oh oh!

> some people got confused about that. I will consider making the arrows
> keys independent of the grid again.

Please make the keys independent. Single pixel moves for each keypress
is just ideal for sensitive alignment - mousing at 1 pixel align is
just not as good.

Regards, Rob
| Dr R P Fletcher (Rob) | Email R.Fletcher@york.ac.uk |
| Graphics Coordinator | Phone +44 1904 433816 (ddi) |
| Computing Service | Frontdesk +44 1904 433800 (ddi) |
| University of York | Fax +44 1904 433740 |
| YORK YO1 5DD | URL http://www.york.ac.uk/~rpf1/|
| UK | DU Moo Rob_F |
| RobCam http://www.york.ac.uk/~rpf1/robcam.html |