RE: XForms: Xresources

Vince F. Golubic, MSEE (golubicv@wsmr.army.mil)
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 19:24:26 -0500

At 11:22 PM 1/13/98 -0600, you wrote:

I just downloaded the Win NT/95 version of XFORMS. I also obtained the cgwin
libraries and installed them. I also installed the libXll.dll in /usr/bin
on my machine, and just incase placed a copy in the /FORMS/DESIGN directory
as well (bad practice I know, but only temporary).

I'm a new FORMS 95/NT user and I'n not sure I've got everything installed that
I need.

I start up fdesign and whalla I...I get the following error :

"Unable to run fdesign.exe"

"Windows can not run this program because it is an invalid format"

Why is this? I think I installed everything. Has anyone had a similar
problem and resolved it? Any suggestions...?

Thanks.