Re: XForms: Undefined symbol _ceil in SunOS 4.1.

vsexton (vsexton@sirinet.net)
Fri, 07 Aug 1998 12:14:37 -0500

I am sorry I could not remember the solution. If Steve's solution does not work,
try using the path to the dt set of libraries (I think it is /usr/dt). Some of the
Sun machines have a different set here.

Veronica