Re: XForms: Color quantization library available

T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 21:12:25 -0700 (PDT)

cool. both the library and the test module build out of box,
but there does not seem to be a man page. I suppose the test
module can be used as a guide, but still ...

With this quantizer, xforms could support image canvas in
no time.