Re: Re: XForms: resize event problem

Lothar Esser (esser@chop.swmed.edu)
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:43:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Steve Lamont wrote:

> I'm afraid the only alternative I can think of is on a resize to
> destroy the Tabbed Folder object and recreate it with the new size.

It seems that I can resize the object correctly (without destroying it)
but the problem of catching a resize event without interferring with the
normal operation of the forms remains. If that doesn't work the last
resort would be to give up on tabbed folders for the time being.

Thanks you (spl) for your advice so far.

Lothar