Re: XForms: fl_get_object_real_window

Trent Piepho (xyzzy@u.washington.edu)
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:56:13 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998, Joao Filipe Ferreira wrote:
> The problem is (another one!), the process of fl_put_pixmap_pixmap "eats"
> the down box border and the positioner "disappears" under the pixmap. If I
> drag the mouse (left button down) on the pixmaps' window, the positioner
> moves, but it leaves it's last position undeleted, which becomes extremely
> messy.
>
> Before there is any pixmap displayed on my pixmap objects, the positioner
> works just fine...

This annoys me to, but it can be fixed. After I set the pixmap, I call
fl_redraw_object() first on the pixmap, then on the positioner.

I also found that if I want to move the positioner to a new position from my
program, I have to bracket the calls to fl_set_positioner_[xy]value() with
fl_[un]freeze_form, or things get messed up.

|Gazing up to the breeze of the heavens \ on a quest, meaning, reason |
|came to be, how it begun \ all alone in the family of the sun |
|curiosity teasing everyone \ on our home, third stone from the sun. |
|Trent Piepho (xyzzy@u.washington.edu) -- Metallica |