Re: XForms: Tutorials?

Martin Doll, Ph.D. (mkhd@into.ch)
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 16:35:10 +0100

Yasholomew Yashinski wrote:

> code the actions. Are there suitable tutorials, help/manpages for someone
> like me?

At the ftp servers where you can get XForms there is also a file
"forms_sngl.ps.gz", that is the single-page compressed post script
manual. Further there is an shorter html version (like man pages I
believe) "xforms-html.088.1221.tar.gz". Additionally the examples
provided with the lib are intentioned to be examples.
I forgot the url where I got these files. -sorry, you'll find them with
(ftp-) searching the web.

> \>@@</ (( "One world, one web, one program" - M$ Promo ad \>@@</ ((
> (..) );) "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler (..) );)

What's that.-)

Martin Doll