Re: XForms: window activation on mouse click/move

T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 23:13:59 -0800 (PST)

Ok, thank. Now are these two forms shown first ? What I am
trying to find out is what's different with these
two forms compared with others. If the behavior
is consistent and reproduciable, then there *must*
be something different, it may be the sequence the
forms get shown, or it may have something to do
with an alert, oneliner or something. I need more
info to isolate what triggers this
behavior.

<th_simon@compuserve.com> :