Re: XForms: fl_initialize problem?

ben (hfspc002@csun.edu)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 03:13:33 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Martin Bartlett wrote:

> where Xforms4Perl-0.8.4--2.tgz is the most up-to-date version that works
> with Xform .86.
>
> I suggest installing that version if you haven't already, removing
> Xforms.pm from the main perl directory and having another go.

I just tried that; once again I need to copy Xforms.pm to get past another
error message:

Can't locate Xforms.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/ppc-linux/5.00401 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/ppc-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at
/usr/bin/xfgb.pl line 9.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/xfgb.pl line 9.

line 9 in the file xfgb.pl (the program I am trying to run) simply says:

use Xforms;

Any suggestions? I appreciate your help.

Ben