Re: XForms: Newbie Question

Matthew (matthew@mattshouse.com)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:08:44 -0500

I've never done it myself, but I found this in the FAQ. It's not very
helpfull, but maybe you can get something:
_______
20. How can I prevent windows from shutting down the entire program when a
window is double-clicked to close (not destroyed, but closed.)?

check out fl_set_atclose and fl_set_form_atclose.
_______