Re: XForms: Newbie Question

Michael Glickman (michg@alphalink.com.au)
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 08:25:16 +1000

Tim Floto wrote:

> Greetings,
> I am building an XForms app running under fvwm95. The dialog boxes and main
> app window all come with the windows looking controls in the upper right
> corner. Those are the minimize, maximize and kill. Well the kill in a dialog
> box kills the whole app - how can I fix this or trap the event?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim
> tfloto@wyse.com

Well, looks like kill is similar to either 'delete', or 'destoy' option
in standard WM
You can't do anything with 'Derstroy', but you may trap 'Delete' with
fl_set_atclose

Here is the sketch:

int at_close_routine(FL_FORM *frm, void *data)
{ if (No_need_to_close_window) return FL_IGNORE;
return FL_OK;
}

void main(......)
{