Re: XForms: Problem displaying images

T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:57:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the xpm files. Looks like the parser choked on
the color specifier ". c #9696adadffff" because
it was expecting a space between the color and the close quote:
". c #9696adadffff "
I need to check the xpm spec to see if a space is required
or not. In any case, it should be trivial for me to fix
this, even if the file is wrong. What platform are you running
your applications on ?